* [Caml-list] Software Development Engineer at OCamlPro (Paris, France)
@ 2012-03-16 12:45 Thomas Gazagnaire
From: Thomas Gazagnaire @ 2012-03-16 12:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list, ocaml-jobs

We (OCamlPro) are looking to recruit an excellent software engineer.

OCamlPro[1] is a small French company located near Paris. It is devoted to promote the use of OCaml to IT professionals, as a way to make industrial software more reliable. We participate to the development of OCaml and we create new tools and libraries to facilitate the use of OCaml in large industrial software projects (such as the TypeRex[2] development studio).

We especially seek for candidates with:

* strong problem solving skills, ie. the ability to find clean and elegant solutions to complex engineering problems;

* very strong experience of developing applications in OCaml (at least 3 years);

* good understanding and knowledge of the OCaml compilers and runtimes' internals;

* experience in extending, contributing and maintaining open-source libraries and tools;

* the determination to work with our customers to understand and analyze their needs, and deliver great products to fulfill them.

If you are interested by this position, please email your C.V. with a description of some of your best accomplishments to: contact@ocamlpro.com

Thanks,

[1] www.ocamlpro.com
[2] www.typerex.org

--
Thomas Gazagnaire
Chief Technical Officer

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-03-16 12:45 UTC | newest]