- Lazy constructor and function can not be matched ... and this is ennoying I saw a post recently about lazy constructor and I can not write the camlp4 extension I want because of the second limitation ... It may be not clear what I mean by matching a function (looks impossible ;-). I mean something like pattern <= expr expr expr is a pattern and a function f is matched by p <= e1 ... eN iff f e1 ... eN is matched by p (I do not care about the final syntax ...) -- I know there is a BIG problem of ambiguity in the evaluation order for complex pattern matching ... The user should be warned about that. But this would not be a problem for the application I have in mind. Christophe Raffalli