Christophe Raffalli a écrit : > Thomas Gazagnaire a écrit : > >>Hello, >> >>in my one of my Ocaml programs, I need to find all integers solutions of >>a rational equation systems. This algo uses Gauss reduction and Hermite >>normal form, and need to know if a rational is an integer or not (ie. I >>don't want to use numerical approximation : (1/3) * 3 is an integer but >>0,333333*3 we don't know). I didn't find any integer algebra package for >>ocaml, so I tried to implement Gauss elimination (easy) and Hermite >>normal form (more difficult...). But I didn't implement optimized >>version of these algorithms... >> >>So my question is : do you know if exists a native ocaml module or an >>interface with a C library which is able to do integer/rational matrix >>manipulation (essentialy the Hermite normal form) in an efficient way ? >> > > And by the way, my library on formal computation would give you an algorithm using conjugate gradient ... look at: http://www.lama.univ-savoie.fr/~raffalli/formel.html