* Announcement: P4ck, installer of short Camlp4 hacks
@ 2005-12-06  0:41 Martin Jambon
From: Martin Jambon @ 2005-12-06  0:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Dear all,

I wrote a small utility which downloads and installs small Camlp4 hacks,
in order to make them more accessible:

   http://martin.jambon.free.fr/p4ck.html

It's called P4ck (read 4-pack), and is limited to one-file syntax
extensions. I maintain the database of these packages, so just let me know
of any extension that you are aware of and I will add it to the list.

Currently it knows the following, I am pretty sure this list will grow:
   pa_tryfinally pa_lettry pa_records pa_compr pa_infix hashtbl_ext
   pa_openin pa_oo

The one line installation of all the packages looks like this:
   p4ck -init -download -compile -install

Have fun!

Martin

--