* lablgl and then feedback mechanism
@ 2006-02-08 13:22 Vu Ngoc San
From: Vu Ngoc San @ 2006-02-08 13:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi

I'm a new user of this list, and a new user of ocaml as well.

I would like to use the feedback mechanism of opengl which should send
you the list of drawing orders performed by the opengl engine. This is
interesting, for instance, for producing a postscript output.

does anyone know whether this is implemented in lablgl, and how to use it ?

I can see with ocamlbrowser that

GlMisc.render_mode `feedback;;

does exist. So I thought that was it ! Unfortunately I don't see the command

GlMisc.feedback_buffer ();;

(or something like this) which, according to the opengl doc, is
necessary to define where the feedback orders are queued.

San

--
---
Vu Ngoc San			tel:04 76 63 58 53

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-02-08 13:22 UTC | newest]