* Howto question
@ 2006-02-20  0:55 Jean-David
From: Jean-David @ 2006-02-20  0:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I devised a way to use ORACLE embedded SQL with OCAML
and I don't think anyone has done it yet. where should
I submit the howto?

JD Hsu

http://mail.yahoo.com

* Re: [Caml-list] Howto question
@ 2006-02-21  6:51 ` Robert Roessler
From: Robert Roessler @ 2006-02-21  6:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Caml-list

Jean-David wrote:
> I devised a way to use ORACLE embedded SQL with OCAML
> and I don't think anyone has done it yet. where should
> I submit the howto?

The usual thing to do would be to publish whatever code, examples, and
documentation you have created on a Web site, and then post a quick
summary and a link to those materials here.

Note that this site and link should be [semi-] permanent, since unless
you can persuade one of the [informal] OCaml community sites to
provide a home for your materials, *you* will be hosting them. :)

Robert Roessler
roessler@rftp.com
http://www.rftp.com

* Re: [Caml-list] Howto question
@ 2006-02-22  9:11   ` Matthew O'Connor
From: Matthew O'Connor @ 2006-02-22  9:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Caml-list

Robert Roessler wrote:
> Jean-David wrote:
>> I devised a way to use ORACLE embedded SQL with OCAML
>> and I don't think anyone has done it yet. where should
>> I submit the howto?
>
> The usual thing to do would be to publish whatever code, examples, and
> documentation you have created on a Web site, and then post a quick
> summary and a link to those materials here.
>
> Note that this site and link should be [semi-] permanent, since unless
> you can persuade one of the [informal] OCaml community sites to
> provide a home for your materials, *you* will be hosting them. :)

ocaml-tutorial.org might be one possible place to host it, though I'm
not sure it's exactly what they're looking for.  Richard Jones'd know
though.

Matt