* LablGTK list working?
@ 2006-05-03 20:28 Matt Gushee
From: Matt Gushee @ 2006-05-03 20:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello, all--

I thought I would join the LablGTK mailing list; I sent an e-mail
yesterday to <lablgtk-request@math.nagoya-u.ac.jp>, as per the
instructions at the LablGTK home page, and tried again today, but I have
not received any response. Is there a problem with the list (or the list
software)?

--
Matt Gushee
The Reluctant Geek: http://matt.gushee.net/rg/

* Re: [Caml-list] LablGTK list working?
@ 2006-05-03 20:50 ` Erik de Castro Lopo
From: Erik de Castro Lopo @ 2006-05-03 20:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Matt Gushee wrote:

> Hello, all--
>
> I thought I would join the LablGTK mailing list; I sent an e-mail
> yesterday to <lablgtk-request@math.nagoya-u.ac.jp>, as per the
> instructions at the LablGTK home page, and tried again today, but I have
> not received any response. Is there a problem with the list (or the list
> software)?

I joined that list about 3 weeks ago. The lists subscriptions are done
manually by  Jacques Garrigue (lastname@math.nagoya-u.ac.jp) so sometimes
this takes a little more time than people are used to :-).

HTH,
Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo
Linux: the only OS that makes you feel guilty when you reboot
    -- Kenneth Crudup in comp.os.linux.misc

* Re: [Caml-list] LablGTK list working?
@ 2006-05-03 22:09   ` Matt Gushee
From: Matt Gushee @ 2006-05-03 22:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:

>> I thought I would join the LablGTK mailing list; I sent an e-mail

> I joined that list about 3 weeks ago. The lists subscriptions are done
> manually by  Jacques Garrigue (lastname@math.nagoya-u.ac.jp) so sometimes
> this takes a little more time than people are used to :-).

Oh, okay, thanks. I suppose his university won't let him install Mailman
or any other good list manager (I spent some time working at a Japanese
university, and their IT departments tend to be very, well ...
conservative, to put it politely).