On 19 mars 09, at 08:47, Alain Frisch wrote: > Alan Schmitt wrote: >> I had to reinstall my environment to develop OCaml applications >> under Windows (using mingw), and I'm having some problem during >> bootstrap_stage2. Here are the last few lines before the problem >> occurs: > > I think the problem comes from a recent update in Cygwin. Now, gcc > is a (Cygwin) symbolic link to gcc3.exe. Cygwin applications (like > bash or make) are able to follow symlinks, but not native Win32 > applications (like ocamlrun). > > A solution is to copy gcc3.exe to gcc.exe in a directory which is > put in front of the PATH. Same for cpp. That was it, thanks a lot. Alan