* Custom lib under Windows
@ 2006-08-01 11:48 Correnson Loïc
From: Correnson Loïc @ 2006-08-01 11:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi,
I'm trying to compile the CamlJava system under Windows.
I doesn't know how to debug the following:

"The external function `camljava_AllocObject' is not available"

Compilation options seems ok (-custom and such).
I found one (old) item the caml-list archives, but not relevant.
The function name not found is actually present with its code in the
lib, wrt "nm" utility.
Details :

1. C external functions compiled and packed with
  "cl /nologo -c /Ox /MT /Zi -I... mmmstubs.c"
  "lib /nologo /debugtype:CV /out:libxxx.lib mmmstubs.obj"
2. linking C external functions with
   "ocamlc -g -verbose -linkall -a -o mmm.cma \
      -custom mmm.cmo -cclib -lxxx"
3. External function not found in toplevel:
   "ocaml mmm.cma"
   But "nm libxxx.lib" show the code is actually present in the lib.
   Also tried with library in a directory accessible
   with "LIB" environment variable.

PS: using ocaml 3.06 and camljava 2.0

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-08-01 11:49 UTC | newest]