From: Philippe Wang <lists@philippewang.info>
To: Bill Wood <william.wood3@comcast.net>
Cc: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] OCaml on Debian or Ububtu (reprise)
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 19:28:52 +0100	[thread overview]

Bill Wood wrote :
> Rats!  I fat-fingered the original post with this subject big time; my
> apologies.  Of course, I'm interested in asking this community about
> OCaml on Debian or Ubuntu.
>
> Again, apologies for the mixup.
>
>  -- Bill Wood

I don't think you should choose your linux distrib just because of that...

Ubuntu and Debian don't aim the same kind of users.

On both, there are many OCaml users and there is no reason why one would
be worse for OCaml.

However, maybe Ubuntu community is more active now as it is _the_ fast
spreading linux distribution !

Make your choice for other reasons, like file systems (debian only
supports ext2 ext3 and reiserfs when you install it, while ubuntu
supports more FSs...)

Well, maybe this mailing list is not the right place to ask such a
question ;-)

--
Philippe Wang
   mail (at) philippewang.info