From: Juan C. Gonzalez Moreno <jcmoreno@dia.ucm.es>
To: CAML wast <caml-list@margaux>
Subject: Manual
Date: 04 Nov 92 13:42:29+0200	[thread overview]

	I want to know if there is any possibility to obtain the
Caml-Light Manual in French, because i have some students that do not
know english, but french.

	Thanks.
				J.C. Gonzalez-Moreno
				email:jcmoreno@dia.ucm.es
[Note du mode'rateur:
 We're planning to get a Caml Light manual in french very soon. It will be
 available as usual by anonymous ftp. The core language manual part is
 already ready to be printed, the primer part is on the line.
 Wait for a month or two.

 Le manuel en franc,ais va arriver biento^t: la partie manuel de
 re'fe'rence est de'ja` pre^te, il reste a` terminer la partie
 initiation au langage. Ce sera fait ds un mois ou deux.

 Pierre Weis
 Formel Project
 INRIA, BP 105, F-78153 Le Chesnay Cedex (France)
 E-mail: Pierre.Weis@inria.fr
 Telephone: +33 1 39 63 55 98
]