From: Jeff Henrikson <jehenrik@yahoo.com>
To: Nicolas Pouillard <nicolas.pouillard@gmail.com>
Cc: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] compiling camlp4 dynamic_functor_example.ml
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 22:05:08 -0700	[thread overview]

Sorry, there still seems to be an issue with the
dynamic_functor_example.ml.  The version I got to compile still had a
bit of functionality removed.

 > Yes just open Camlp4.Sig to see the token type now.

Really?  This seems to generate a type of conflict with the Syntax.Gram
when LIDENT is used in an EXTEND.

dynamic_functor_example5 is the text on your page verbatim.

~/src/camlp4-beta jehenrik$ ocamlc -I +camlp4 -pp camlp4orf -c
dynamic_functor_example5.ml
File "dynamic_functor_example5.ml", line 18, characters 20-30:
This expression has type (Camlp4.Sig.camlp4_token -> bool) * string
but is here used with type
  Gram.token_pattern = (Gram.Token.t -> bool) * string
Type Camlp4.Sig.camlp4_token is not compatible with type
  Gram.Token.t = Syntax.Token.t

Regards,

Jeff Henrikson