* How to expose sum type constructors to an interface
@ 2007-10-18  0:16 Felix Dorner
From: Felix Dorner @ 2007-10-18  0:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi,

although this might really be a beginner´ s question I´ ll post it here
and risk to be eaten by the big fish around here...

I am starting to learn ocaml and tonight´ s lesson is how to handle
modules/interfaces. I come up with this:

In my implementation file module.ml I define: type aType = A | B
How I now need to expose this Type and its constructors to the
interface  module.mli, because some of the functions declared in the
interface take a parameter of type "aType". How can I do this?

Thanks for any help,
Felix