Julien Moutinho wrote: > On Mon, Oct 29, 2007 at 04:11:12PM -0500, Edgar Friendly wrote: >> Spending some time with the 3.10.0 sources, I have created >> a "second draft" patch creating this functionality >> in my favored language. > > I'm sorry but could it be that you have posted an incomplete patch? I did. Here's a "third draft" which should include all the necessary bits to patch off 3.10.0. There's still plenty of rough edges to smooth out in the patch, but it should suffice for people to have something working. E.