* list module with O(1) append function
@ 2007-11-30  1:38 Jeff Shaw
From: Jeff Shaw @ 2007-11-30  1:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Dear Caml Community,

I have a tool for your use (just give me credit if you use it, please :-) )

http://pastebin.com/f32365e1f

Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Am I reinventing the wheel? Even if I
am, I hope someone finds this useful!

Sincerely,
Jeff

* Re: list module with O(1) append function
@ 2007-11-30  2:15 Jeffrey Loren Shaw
From: Jeffrey Loren Shaw @ 2007-11-30  2:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

tail-rec cons:

let cons a l =
 Append ([a], l)

Also, me and zmdkrbou at freenode.net #ocaml are wondering what exactly the
performance characteristics of this list module are. Specifically, when the
lists are constructed only using library functions.