* dypgen
@ 2008-04-01 21:06 Jacques Carette
From: Jacques Carette @ 2008-04-01 21:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: OCaml

[Sorry for the noise on this list, but]

I have some question about dypgen, but my attempts to 1) subscribe to
the mailing list and 2) send mails to it, seem to have fallen into a
black hole.  Does anyone know if it is still 'active'?  While I
currently need dypgen's full power, I was hoping to be able to use a
full GLR parser in my current work.

Jacques C.

* Re: [Caml-list] dypgen
@ 2008-04-02 16:53 ` Emmanuel Onzon
From: Emmanuel Onzon @ 2008-04-02 16:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jacques Carette; +Cc: OCaml

2008/4/1, Jacques Carette <carette@mcmaster.ca>:

> [Sorry for the noise on this list, but]
>
> I have some question about dypgen, but my attempts to 1) subscribe to the
> mailing list and 2) send mails to it, seem to have fallen into a black hole.
>  Does anyone know if it is still 'active'?  While I currently need dypgen's
> full power, I was hoping to be able to use a full GLR parser in my current
> work.
>
> Jacques C.

Hello,

I checked the subscription to the list and it works.
I suggest that you try again to subscribe to the list since only
list members can post to the list.
The subscriptions to free.fr mailing lists may have been
down when you attempted to subscribe.
The subscription process is a bit misleading:
with 'subscribe' as subject.
Then you receive an email with object: "Subscription confirmation for
'dypgen'"
This is not a confirmation that you've subscribed.
You have to answer this email to confirm your subscription.
Once you receive an email with object: "Welcome to list 'dypgen'"
the subscription is completed.

You can also send your questions to me at my email adress.

Emmanuel

* Re: [Caml-list] dypgen
@ 2008-04-02 21:09 ` Christophe Raffalli
From: Christophe Raffalli @ 2008-04-02 21:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jacques Carette; +Cc: OCaml, Emmanuel Onzon

Jacques Carette a écrit :
> [Sorry for the noise on this list, but]
>
> I have some question about dypgen, but my attempts to 1) subscribe to
> the mailing list and 2) send mails to it, seem to have fallen into a
> black hole.  Does anyone know if it is still 'active'?  While I
> currently need dypgen's full power, I was hoping to be able to use a
> full GLR parser in my current work.

I use dypgen for PML and Emmanuel Onzon is still maintening it.
(soon it should be possible to make the union of two precompiled
grammars, and this should be quick in some good cases).
You should mail Emmanuel Onzon about the mailing list pb ? (I sent a
copy of this mail to him)

Cheers,
Christophe