* ocamlbuild: simplification of invocation
@ 2008-06-16  9:07 Renald Buter
From: Renald Buter @ 2008-06-16  9:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to ask this question, but I'll
post it anyway :)

Hello list,

I have a simple test setup that I'd like to build with ocamlbuild:

  open OUnit

  let test_failure _ = assert_failure "failed"

  let test_suite = "Setup" >::: [
      "failure" >:: test_failure
    ]

  let _ = run_test_tt_main test_suite

To build this, I have to enter:

  ocamlbuild -cflags -I,+oUnit -lflags -I,+oUnit -libs unix,oUnit
test_setup.native

Now, is there any way of simplifying this? I've tried looking into the
tags for the _tags file, but got confused...

With kind regards,

Renald Buter

the system manager.