* Working of GNYtool
@ 2008-06-23 12:56 Abhishek Daiya
From: Abhishek Daiya @ 2008-06-23 12:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Dear All,

I am a computer science student from India. I am working on some security
protocols under my research internship. For analysis of the protocols, I
need to run 'GNYtool' developed by David Monniaux.
http://www-verimag.imag.fr/~monniaux/download/gnytool.tar.gz

I have compiled the tool using 'Ocaml' compiler but I am not able to
figure out how to use the tool. Could anybody please help me out.

Thanking you,

- Abhishek Daiya
BTech, DA-IICT

* Re: [Caml-list] Working of GNYtool
@ 2008-06-23 13:32 ` Andrej Bauer
From: Andrej Bauer @ 2008-06-23 13:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: abhishek_daiya; +Cc: caml-list

Abhishek Daiya wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I am a computer science student from India. I am working on some security
> protocols under my research internship. For analysis of the protocols, I
> need to run 'GNYtool' developed by David Monniaux.
> http://www-verimag.imag.fr/~monniaux/download/gnytool.tar.gz
>
> I have compiled the tool using 'Ocaml' compiler but I am not able to
> figure out how to use the tool. Could anybody please help me out.

This is the wrong mailing list to ask. You should contact the author of
the tool directly.

Best regards,

Andrej