* Getting at the configured ocaml source in godi
@ 2008-10-11 21:15 Florian Hars
From: Florian Hars @ 2008-10-11 21:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm playing with ocamljs, and the build instructions contain:

| Unpack the OCaml 3.10.0 distribution and run ./configure only,
| with the same options you gave when you built OCaml, then symlink it
| to ocamljs-0.1/ocaml.

What is the canonical way in godi to do so?

Recompiling and issuing a
cp -a /opt/godi/build/godi/godi-ocaml/work/ocaml ~/somewhere/else
at a well chosen moment works (and ocamljs seems to work with 3.10.2,
too), but it doesn't strike me as especially elegant.

- Florian

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-10-11 21:15 UTC | newest]