* Re: [Caml-list] Manipulating xml files withing ocaml
@ 2008-11-26 11:27 Jean-Baptiste Rouquier
From: Jean-Baptiste Rouquier @ 2008-11-26 11:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

For these topics about comparing libraries, there is an attempt at
collaborative work to build quick but comprehensive overview :
http://wiki.cocan.org/comparisons/

About the current question (XML), you can find there the names of a few
other tools.
HTH,
Jean-Baptiste Rouquier

* Re: [Caml-list] Manipulating xml files withing ocaml
@ 2008-11-23 17:29 ` Jean Krivine
From: Jean Krivine @ 2008-11-23 17:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Romain Beauxis; +Cc: caml-list

Superb that seems to be what I needed thanks!

@ 2008-11-23 17:18 Romain Beauxis
From: Romain Beauxis @ 2008-11-23 17:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jean Krivine; +Cc: caml-list