* ocamlbuild dependencies on windows and on linux
@ 2009-02-18 15:33 Matthieu Dubuget
From: Matthieu Dubuget @ 2009-02-18 15:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello,

I did a test project (some directories, myocamlbuild.ml, _tags files,
etc.) that I put on a USB flash key.

When building on linux, everything seems to work as expected (for
example, if one dependency is touched, only the affected files are built
again).

When building on windows, everytime I run ocamlbuild, myocamlbuild.ml is
compiled, and more generally, already generated dependencies are built
again.

Is it something reproduced elsewhere, or is something wrong in my settings?

Salutations

Matt