Hi, OcamlExc was a tool to analyse potentially raised and uncaught exceptions [1]. It was developped few years ago based on OCAML 3.0. Unfortunately, the original source code does not work with latest OCAML releases (3.9, 3.10, 3.11...). Some people managed to get its source updated [2]. Is there some kind support for this tool and does the INRIA own the code? The webpage [1] says "OcamlExc is freely available and distributed under the form a a tar-gziped file". This statement is not clear. Which license this tool is distributed under? Are we allowed to release our own patches to the public? Cheers, [1] http://caml.inria.fr/pub/old_caml_site/ocamlexc/ocamlexc.htm [2] http://groups.google.com/group/fa.caml/browse_thread/thread/2d193cc4e32bcbd7 - Florent