* syntax extensions using batteries
@ 2009-05-20 19:07 Tiphaine Turpin
From: Tiphaine Turpin @ 2009-05-20 19:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi,

I can't use the syntax extension I just wrote : I don't know how to make
camlp4 load a module which depends on batteries.

First attempt: if I do something like

    ocamlfind batteries/ocamlc -pp "camlp4o pa_prolog.cmo"

then pa_prolog is never loaded.

Second attempt: if I try

    ocamlfind batteries/ocamlc -ppopt pa_prolog.cmo

then I have to also add -ppopt batteries.cma, then sexplib.cma, which
fails due to unavailable native functions.

However, the extension works fine in the toplevel (ocamlfind
batteries/ocaml).

Any Ideas ? How can I achieve "batteries/camlp4" ?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-05-20 19:08 UTC | newest]