* Objective Caml and Norton Antivirus 2010
@ 2009-09-26 18:51 Jeff Shaw
From: Jeff Shaw @ 2009-09-26 18:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Dear List,
I'm not sure if I'm complaining about ocaml or antivirus programs, but
I've had quite a lot of trouble with the two interacting. First it was
Avira Antivir flagging every single ocaml compiled program as a threat.
I had to get rid of it, and I got Norton 2009, which worked fine. Now I
have Norton 2010 and its SONAR heuristic thing is flagging ocaml.exe,
ocamlmktop.exe, ocamlopt.exe etc as security threats. At least it lets
me whitelist them, but it's still annoying. In case anyone else is
curious what Norton says, I'm asking them about it here:

http://community.norton.com/norton/board/message?board.id=nis_feedback&thread.id=77511

Jeff

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-09-26 18:52 UTC | newest]