* public access to the SVN repository for OCaml
@ 2009-10-22  9:05 Xavier Leroy
From: Xavier Leroy @ 2009-10-22  9:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Caml List

Hello list,

This is an announcement for those of you who track the development of
OCaml between releases.

The OCaml development team recently switched from CVS to Subversion
(SVN) as our version control system.  Public read-only access to our
new SVN repository is now available as described in the following
page:

http://caml.inria.fr/ocaml/anonsvn.en.html

The old CVS repository on camlcvs.inria.fr is still accessible but no
longer updated.  It will go away in a few weeks.

Subersively yours,

- Xavier Leroy

* Re: [Caml-list] public access to the SVN repository for OCaml
@ 2009-10-22  9:10 ` Florent Ouchet
From: Florent Ouchet @ 2009-10-22  9:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello,

Any plan to have an online SVN advanced viewer such as viewvc?

For instance:
http://notepad-plus.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/notepad-plus/trunk/readmeFirst.txt?view=log

Cheers,

Florent

Xavier Leroy a écrit :
> Hello list,
>
> This is an announcement for those of you who track the development of
> OCaml between releases.
>
> The OCaml development team recently switched from CVS to Subversion
> (SVN) as our version control system.  Public read-only access to our
> new SVN repository is now available as described in the following
> page:
>
> http://caml.inria.fr/ocaml/anonsvn.en.html
>
> The old CVS repository on camlcvs.inria.fr is still accessible but no
> longer updated.  It will go away in a few weeks.
>
> Subersively yours,
>
> - Xavier Leroy

Florent Ouchet
PhD Student
CIS/VDS Team - TIMA Laboratory
46, avenue Félix Viallet
38031 GRENOBLE Cedex France
mail: florent.ouchet@imag.fr
phone: (+33) 04.76.57.48.72

* Re: [Caml-list] public access to the SVN repository for OCaml
@ 2009-10-22  9:13 ` Florent Ouchet
From: Florent Ouchet @ 2009-10-22  9:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Self-answered: http://caml.inria.fr/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ocaml/