From: Sebastien Ferre <Sebastien.Ferre@irisa.fr>
To: OCaml List <caml-list@yquem.inria.fr>
Cc: Sebastien Mondet <sebastien.mondet@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] OCaml on Maemo
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 09:45:51 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi,

I have an application that I would love to run
on my N810. I know this is possible because it
has been done for Unison, including its GTK interface.

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=27426

However, I haven't a clue on how this has been done.

Sebastien Mondet wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On my N810, thanks to the "easy debian" technique:
> http://wiki.maemo.org/Easy_Debian

It says 2.5Gb are needed, but this includes OpenOffice
and Firefox, which I don't need. Can you detail the
"easy debian" technique for installing ocaml in a lighter
way ?

> I got access to all the ocaml packages which are available on
> debian-ARM. Everything I tried worked perfectly (but I only tried "text
> mode" apps).

GTK is part of mameo, so with luck, lablGTK should also
work. Have you tried ?

Sébastien Ferré