From: Matthieu Dubuget <matthieu.dubuget@gmail.com>
To: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] OCaml compilation
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 12:06:01 +0200	[thread overview]

Thanks again.

In the meantime, I gone on another way: I really needed to have a
working development environment on this notebook before leaving!

I just used brute force : copy of c:\cygwin from the working computer to
the "new" one. My compiled version of ocaml came with this brute force copy.

This allowed me to try again my compilation script:
- ActiveTcl installation was not modified
- and this time, it passed ocamlbrowser compilation.

Now, can anybody confirm the behaviour I observed with a fresh cygwin
install?

I will (later) investigate the problem (taking your suggestion into
account) on the virtual machine on which I reproduced the problem.

Salutations

Matt