* ocamlbuild - ocamlfind_query definition won't compile
@ 2010-06-04 15:21 Hugo Ferreira
From: Hugo Ferreira @ 2010-06-04 15:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello,

I have been looking at several examples that use ocamlfind to
add a library to the ocamlbuild process. An example is:

let ocamlfind_query pkg =
  let cmd = Printf.sprintf "ocamlfind query %s" (Filename.quote pkg) in
  My_unix.run_and_open cmd (fun ic ->
    Log.dprintf 5 "Getting Ocaml directory from command %s" cmd;
    input_line ic)

However I get the following error:

Error: This expression has type string but an expression was expected of
type
          'a -> 'b -> 'c

I am using version 3.11.2. Can anyone tell me what I'm making the error?

TIA,
Hugo F.

* Re: [Caml-list] ocamlbuild - ocamlfind_query definition won't compile
@ 2010-06-04 15:33 ` Hugo Ferreira
From: Hugo Ferreira @ 2010-06-04 15:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hugo Ferreira; +Cc: caml-list

Hello,

My apologies for the noise.

Hugo Ferreira wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have been looking at several examples that use ocamlfind to
> add a library to the ocamlbuild process. An example is:
>

> let ocamlfind_query pkg =
>  let cmd = Printf.sprintf "ocamlfind query %s" (Filename.quote pkg) in
>  My_unix.run_and_open cmd (fun ic ->
>    Log.dprintf 5 "Getting Ocaml directory from command %s" cmd;
>    input_line ic)

Problem is I forgot to add the ";;"

Hugo F.