* Soap client library?
@ 2010-06-20 15:54 Anders Peter Fugmann
From: Anders Peter Fugmann @ 2010-06-20 15:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi,

I'm in search of a library with will transform a soap interface
specification (wsdl) into ml stubs.

The only library I can find is OCSOAP, but development seems dead, and
it does not support attribute nodes with in complexContent sections,
which my WSDL file makes heavy use of (amongst other tings).

Can anyone point to a solution that will allow me to use ocaml as a soap
client with no or little effort? Google has not been able to provide me
any help on the subject.

Regards
Anders Fugmann

P.s.
I have a patch for OCSOAP 0.7.0, which will allow it to compile against
ocaml 3.11, if anyone is interested.

* Re: [Caml-list] Soap client library?
@ 2010-06-26 12:47 ` Richard Jones
From: Richard Jones @ 2010-06-26 12:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Anders Peter Fugmann; +Cc: caml-list

On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 05:54:57PM +0200, Anders Peter Fugmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm in search of a library with will transform a soap interface
> specification (wsdl) into ml stubs.
>
> The only library I can find is OCSOAP, but development seems dead, and
> it does not support attribute nodes with in complexContent sections,
> which my WSDL file makes heavy use of (amongst other tings).
>
> Can anyone point to a solution that will allow me to use ocaml as a soap
> client with no or little effort? Google has not been able to provide me
> any help on the subject.

I wish you luck with this.  SOAP/WSDL is a crazy non standard, and the
best thing to do is to add the bits you need to OC-SOAP to enable it
to work against the particular service you want to use.

Rich.

--
Richard Jones
Red Hat