* interfacing Ocaml with Mathematica
@ 2010-09-03 15:49 zaid al-zobaidi
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: zaid al-zobaidi @ 2010-09-03 15:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Dear members

I am writing an Ocaml code and part of it I need to do the following job:

* I want to find out if two arithmetic or logical expressions  are equal
  like "a + b" and "2 * a + b - a" or "a and b or a" and "a", and Ocaml
it is unlikely to achieve my target, therefore I checked the available
packages and tools that can do the job and I found "Mathematica".
I would appreciate if someone could guide me on how to interface (if
possible)to mathematica from Ocaml programme.

Note: I have to compare the expression and get the result of the
checking back to my Ocaml programme as I want to do the following
comparison that depends on the previous one.

Your help is much appreciated

Cheers,
Zaid

[parent not found: <20100907100003.A4D67BC57@yquem.inria.fr>]