* ocamlnet: event queues
@ 2010-11-06 22:43 Philippe Strauss
From: Philippe Strauss @ 2010-11-06 22:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello,

still in my first cut at rpc, in my app I need to react on a file
descriptor collectings logs for a child process, how do I transform

     let esys = Unixqueue.standard_event_system () in
     let server = Deconv_srv.Rpc_control.V1.create_server
         ~proc_connect: connect
         ~proc_set_input: set_input
         ~proc_set_deconvolution: set_deconvolution
         (Rpc_server.Localhost 2345) Rpc.Tcp Rpc.Socket esys in
     Unixqueue.run esys

to something where I can add an fd to the poll/select, and know which fd
has triggered one run of the loop?
I did found Netsys_pollset.pollset.add fd browsing the doc, but writing
a custom run() is another matter.

Thaaanks a lot.

* Re: [Caml-list] ocamlnet: event queues
@ 2010-11-07  4:01 ` Jake Donham
From: Jake Donham @ 2010-11-07  4:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: OCaml List