Le 29/11/10 12:44, oliver@first.in-berlin.de a écrit : > yes. > > On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 11:25:52AM -0000, Jon Harrop wrote: >> I assume he means one thread has one behaviour and another has the other behaviour, in which case there certainly is a problem! Then, I do not know what you can do ... Each thread does not have its own minor heap, so the size is the same for all ... probably in this case you want to favor reactivity and keep the minor heap small ? Anyway, In this situation, even with the default size, with Posix thread, I do have problems with too slow switching with one thread computing while the other is in charge of the interface ... Cheers, Christophe