On 03/17/2011 02:44 PM, Gabriel Scherer wrote: > PS : I remember reading about an extension to OCaml where all > compilation units where implicitly recursive, so that you could write > Current_module.foo and have mutual structure item recursion for free. I > thought it was from Alain Frisch, but a search on Lexifi's blog didn't > return anything. Has one list reader kept the reference to this article? On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 03:59:32PM +0100, Alain Frisch wrote: ... I can also mention a local extension we use at LexiFi: a compilation unit (.ml) for which an explicit signature (.mli) exists is type-checked as a recursive module with itself. (Currently, we disallow recursive references to value-like components.) So in the example above, the definition of the module type S could be put in Bar.mli: ... --Fabrice