From: Denis Berthod <denis.berthod@gmail.com>
To: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] Nicely written Caml/OCaml code to read.
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 09:32:24 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi,

Some years ago, when I was a student, I found the code of Gérôme
Vouillon's LWT library enlightning (LWT is now part of the Ocsigen project).
Even if a great part of the concepts are OCaml only I recall that there
is a Fibonacci heap implementation that might be a good example of list
manipulation.

Cheers,

Denis