Hello, I just wrote in two days a small openGL game (~500 lines in one file), with fun options: - anaglyph 3D (yet to tune, I have not received my cyan/red glasses yet) - game replay - register game and high-score on a web site. Please visit http://lama.univ-savoie.fr/~raffalli/spheres.php Many possibilities for this code: - have fun and have the best high-score on the web site ;-) - use the fun factor for teaching ... please inform me if you have any succes failure ... There are FIXME in the code which could be good idea ... This is how this game started after all ... - write program that play the game. - find a way to check that game on the website are real game played by human at normal speed (hard research ?) - port to other openGL bindings for OCaml (send me your file, I will put it on the website) Have fun, Christophe Raffalli