Dear OCaml users, As OCamlPro is starting its activity, one of our main concern is to drag new industrial companies towards OCaml in the medium term. To better understand how to convince them that they should use OCaml, we are conducting a short survey on the main benefits of using OCaml, from outside of the academic world, and on the main needs/obstacles that we should target, to make OCaml more appealing for industrial users. If your company uses OCaml at a large scale, i.e. if you are among a team (at least two ;-) ) of OCaml developers, we would be interested to hear about the reasons why your company chose OCaml for developing software, and about the problems you meet using OCaml, so that we can work on it. Here is the link to the survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/R7BB6PL Thanks a lot, Fabrice LE FESSANT -- OCamlPro Scientific Advisor http://www.ocamlpro.com/