On 05/04/2011 04:05 PM, rixed@happyleptic.org wrote: >> we would be interested to >> hear about the reasons why your company chose OCaml for developing >> software > > What about a survey about why our companies chose _not_ to use OCaml ? > Wouldn't be useful as well ? Actually, it is part of the survey, but the question is about the "needs" of those who chose it, but it can also be seen as the reasons why your company chose not to use it, because those needs were not filled. Anyway, of course, if anybody is part of a company where a discussion happened about using or not OCaml, feel free to reply to the survey, as the questions are "opened", so that you can add comments wherever you want. Fabrice