On 06/06/2011 08:01 PM, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote: > Any chance you can specify a license for the cheatsheets? At present, > they only say "(C) ..." meaning that one can do very little with them, > e.g. printing them for persona use and little more. An interesting > usage pattern which is forbidden in present form is distributing them to > students of a university class which on OCaml. The files have been updated to display a Creative Common icon, BY+SA, allowing free distribution for any usage. We cannot really release the sources yet, as the formatting is pretty simple, and we want to use better formatting/coloration tools for the next versions. Fabrice