There are some parts in there that go back to Ocaml 1.00. I doubt that they will change anytime soon. Anyway, linking is a good idea. Chris On 29/08/11 12:47, Guillaume Yziquel wrote: > Le Monday 29 Aug 2011 à 12:19:58 (+0100), Chris Yocum a écrit : >> >> I was wondering if we should fold "Language Extensions" into the main >> documentation? > > To my understanding, "Language Extensions" refers to part of the > language that may evolve in future versions, as opposed to the core > language which is supposed to be more stable. So this distinction does > make sense. Now a few pointers in the main documentation to sections in > "Language Extensions" aren't a bad idea either. >