* [Caml-list] announce: ODT 2.0 released
@ 2011-09-28 19:23 Emmanuel Dieul
From: Emmanuel Dieul @ 2011-09-28 19:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Caml List

* Re: [Caml-list] announce: ODT 2.0 released
@ 2011-09-28 19:36 ` Kakadu
From: Kakadu @ 2011-09-28 19:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emmanuel Dieul; +Cc: Caml List

I think it is good idea to write what version of Eclipse is needed.

Best wishes,
Kakadu

@ 2011-09-28 20:07   ` Rémi Dewitte
From: Rémi Dewitte @ 2011-09-28 20:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Caml List

Good news ! I did not even know it exists.
I'll give a try.

Rémi

@ 2011-09-28 20:24   ` Emmanuel Dieul
From: Emmanuel Dieul @ 2011-09-28 20:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kakadu; +Cc: Caml List

[-- Attachment #2: photo.jpg --]
[-- Type: image/jpeg, Size: 15257 bytes --]

* Re: [Caml-list] announce: ODT 2.0 released
@ 2011-09-28 20:28     ` Kakadu
                         ` (2 more replies)
From: Kakadu @ 2011-09-28 20:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emmanuel Dieul; +Cc: Caml List

I catched the version, but it's better to specify what sort of Eclipse
needed: CDT, RCP, JEE, C++ or something else

Best wishes,
Kakadu

@ 2011-09-28 20:37       ` Alex Rubinsteyn
From: Alex Rubinsteyn @ 2011-09-28 20:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kakadu; +Cc: Emmanuel Dieul, Caml List

Emmanuel,

Have you tried OcaIDE <http://www.algo-prog.info/ocaide/>? Any chance you
could summarize what the differences between the two projects are?

Thanks,
Alex

@ 2011-09-29  6:36       ` Dmitry Bely
From: Dmitry Bely @ 2011-09-29  6:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kakadu; +Cc: Caml List

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 12:28 AM, Kakadu <kakadu.hafanana@gmail.com> wrote:

> I catched the version, but it's better to specify what sort of Eclipse needed: CDT, RCP, JEE, C++ or something else

These are just different plugins prepackaged into Eclipse
distribution; if you plan to use ODT only, any flavor will fit. And
you can install any additional plugins later.

BTW, if you consider Eclipse as a development platform, try also
OcaIDE. Until recently (I have not tried ODT 2.0) it was more
feature-rich than ODT.

- Dmitry Bely

* Re: [Caml-list] announce: ODT 2.0 released
@ 2011-09-29 15:11       ` Emmanuel Dieul
From: Emmanuel Dieul @ 2011-09-29 15:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kakadu; +Cc: Caml List

From: Emmanuel Dieul @ 2011-09-29 15:11 UTC (permalink / raw)