Hi, By the way, Thomas is also working on a plugin for ocamldoc, with incremental search. An example of what it generates (for the stdlib and some of our internal libraries) is available here: http://www.ocamlpro.com/doc/stdlib/index_modules.html It is not yet released, but we plan to do it in the next months, with some other tools. Regards, Fabrice On 11/03/2011 07:14 PM, forum@x9c.fr wrote: > > Le 3 nov. 2011 à 09:08, David MENTRE a écrit : > >> Hello, >> >> 2011/11/2 forum@x9c.fr : >>> Preview page (for search feature): http://argot.x9c.fr/distrib/argot-3.12-libref/index.html >> >> Would it be possible to have the search page in another tab? I find >> the opening of a new window annoying and if I middle click on the >> search icon the same page is opened again in the new tab. > > I really do not know how to do that, having a very basic knowledge of HTML/JavaScript. > I can't even tell if those have a notion of browser tab ; if they have the notion, it will be pretty > straightforward to add the option to Argot. Just need to look for the information. > > > Regards, > > Xavier >