Cagdas Bozman is already working on a "tryocaml" website, I will ask him if he can make a public repository for it on github. I think he based his work on js_of_ocaml toplevel, with a few enhancements. --Fabrice On 12/16/2011 09:02 PM, Andrej Bauer wrote: > Here it is: > > http://ocsigen.org/js_of_ocaml/files/toplevel/index.html > > How many bells & whistles would we have to make a "try it" web page? A > pretty CSS, a bit of javascrip to avoid submitting forms, and it could > look like an actual toplevel. >