On 6 mai 09, at 18:11, Dmitry Bely wrote: > On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 7:57 PM, Alan Schmitt > wrote: >> Hello, >> >> I'm trying to debug some installation issue on godi/mingw, and it >> seems to >> be a problem with ocamlfind using a cygwin console. When I try: >> >> $ ocamlfind install lwt -destdir >> "/home/Administrateur/godi/lib/ocaml/pkg-lib" META >> ocamlfind: Bad configuration: Cannot mkdir >> /home/Administrateur/godi/lib/ocaml/pkg-lib\lwt because a path >> component >> does not exist or is not a directory > > Probably your ocamlfind is a mingw (native Win32) application, and so > you cannot use cygwin paths (/home/...). As godi uses cygwin paths, does it mean that one cannot use ocamlfind in godi packages for mingw? Thanks, Alan