From: Jonathan Protzenko <jonathan.protzenko@gmail.com>
Cc: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] Custom let bindings
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 11:43:20 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi folks,

I've put a raw, not pretty dump of the discussion at
<http://pauillac.inria.fr/~protzenk/let-bang.html>. We didn't reach any
consensus there, and we've covered the subject extensively. I'm just
publishing it if anyone's interested.

Please refrain from adding any extra messages to this thread, unless
you have arguments that make one proposal *clearly, objectively better
than the others*. There's been enough back-and-forth already, so any
arguments such as "/me likes" or "just pick any one of them" will be
happily dismissed.

Thanks,

jonathan