* [Caml-list] Software engineer position at MyLife
@ 2012-03-24  1:42 Martin Jambon
From: Martin Jambon @ 2012-03-24  1:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

We are looking for a software engineer to join our team at MyLife. Our
work falls broadly into the "Big Data" category.

The successful candidate will be a programmer with an understanding of
OCaml's properties and why it makes a good choice for the problems we
have to solve.

The job will require:

- familiarity with OCaml
- familiarity with Unix systems
- interest in data analysis
- continuous learning
- good communication

The position is in our Mountain View office, which benefits from the
exceptional work and life environment of the Silicon Valley.

Please contact me for more information:

  Martin Jambon <martin@mylife-inc.com>

Martin

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-03-24  1:42 UTC | newest]