From: Alexey Rodriguez <mrchebas@gmail.com>
To: OCaml List <caml-list@inria.fr>
Subject: Re: Generating comments from camlp4
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 14:26:38 +0200	[thread overview]

Just an update on the situation.

We are using Jane Street's excellent type_conv library to generate
code for user-defined types when preprocessing. However, these
generated functions appear in ocamldoc documentation and we would like
to avoid that. The easiest solution seemed to be to bracket the
generated code with stop tags: (** / **). In camlp4 comments are
tokens but I do not quite see how to generate tokens from camlp4
quotations. So at the moment I have the impression that I cannot solve
this problem at the camlp4 level.

Cheers,

Alexey