* [Caml-list] ML Family Workshop 2022: DEADLINE EXTENSION
@ 2022-05-31 15:57 Benoit Montagu
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Benoit Montagu @ 2022-05-31 15:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
To increase your chances of submitting your work to the ML workshop,
*the submission deadline is extended by a week*.
The new deadline is Friday 10th June (AoE).
A quick reminder:
- The workshop does not have proceedings, making it the perfect venue
to run some ideas with the community or present some work in
progress within a friendly environment.
- The work load as an author is low: submissions are only 3 pages long
- YOU have the power to make the ML workshop a success!
- You have one more full week to submit to <https://ml2022.hotcrp.com/>
(please register your submission early!)
- All the details are here:
- The ML workshop is colocated with ICFP 2022 <https://icfp22.sigplan.org/>
Benoît Montagu, chair of the ML workshop 2022
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-05-31 15:57 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2022-05-31 15:57 [Caml-list] ML Family Workshop 2022: DEADLINE EXTENSION Benoit Montagu
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for NNTP newsgroup(s).