* [Caml-list] efficient sparse matrix implementation anyone?
@ 2006-07-23  4:10 Jonathan Roewen
From: Jonathan Roewen @ 2006-07-23  4:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone has a sparse matrix library for ocaml, or
perhaps a wrapper around some C library.

Jonathan

* Re: [Caml-list] efficient sparse matrix implementation anyone?
@ 2006-07-23  6:34 ` Erick Tryzelaar
From: Erick Tryzelaar @ 2006-07-23  6:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan Roewen; +Cc: caml-list

Jonathan Roewen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm wondering if anyone has a sparse matrix library for ocaml, or
> perhaps a wrapper around some C library.

lacaml might be suitable for you. You can find it here:
http://www.ocaml.info/home/ocaml_sources.html

* Re: [Caml-list] efficient sparse matrix implementation anyone?
@ 2006-08-07 15:39 ` Daniel Andor
From: Daniel Andor @ 2006-08-07 15:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan Roewen; +Cc: caml-list