* uncompress CAML-Light 0.4 for Amiga-Commodore
@ 1992-11-13 13:18 Juan C. Gonzalez Moreno
From: Juan C. Gonzalez Moreno @ 1992-11-13 13:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: CAML wast

	In the last days I am trying to connect with 128.155.23.64, to obtain
the uncompresser for the Caml-Light version 0.4 for Amiga, but I can't
obtain it. Are there other addresses where i can get it ?

	Thank you
				J.C Gonzalez
			email:jcmoreno@dia.ucm.es

only message in thread, other threads:[~1992-11-13 13:18 UTC | newest]