* [Caml-list] Dependency loop: ocaml-core - oasis - type-conv
@ 2012-08-10 22:45 Dawid Toton
From: Dawid Toton @ 2012-08-10 22:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Trying to install sexplib, I've just discovered that it's impossible to
get it following all the official install instructions:

type-conv is now part of ocaml-core, so I try to install it. Its
build-and-install script calls oasis, so I need to get it first.
oasis needs ocaml-data-notation, which in turn requires type-conv.

What is the simplest way to get sexplib installed from sources? How to
get setup.ml or a Makefile for type-conv having no oasis?

Dawid

* Re: [Caml-list] Dependency loop: ocaml-core - oasis - type-conv
@ 2012-08-10 23:01 ` Yury Sulsky
From: Yury Sulsky @ 2012-08-10 23:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dawid Toton; +Cc: caml-list

Hi Dawid,

Please try the packages here, which don't depend on oasis:
https://ocaml.janestreet.com/ocaml-core/108.00.02/.

Yury

@ 2012-08-10 23:14   ` Dawid Toton
From: Dawid Toton @ 2012-08-10 23:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yury Sulsky, caml-list

On 2012-08-11 01:01, Yury Sulsky wrote:

> Please try the packages here, which don't depend on oasis:
> https://ocaml.janestreet.com/ocaml-core/108.00.02/.

Thanks a lot! Exactly what I needed.
Dawid